Tuesday 26 May 2015

MCM London Comic Con May 2015

Morning lovely warriors,

on the past week I've moved out together with my kittens. I'm now single (not ready to mingle) for the first time in over 5 years, excited for what the future holds and happy for what Ive been making my present. Been on the road having great adventures (maybe one day will tell them :P) and managing my new place to be able to work since then (a very close and trustworthy friend been keeping the blog afloat while I was away <3) but this past weekend decided to experience my first "nerd fest" at MCM London Comic Con together with the Mighty Jingles:


It was amazing! I love how friendly the cosplay community is, they don't care if you are short, tall, chubby or skinny, they are there for the costumes and even those who are clearly the type that would get bullied at school or work blossomed while role-playing their characters.

I will definitely be back but next time will be cosplaying, haven't yet chosen what so give me a hand in the comment section, this is what I have in mind for the moment:
  • Star Trek Original Series Officer with dress uniform (maybe as a Vulcan or Trill specie)
  • Battlestar Galactica Female Adama
  • The Legend of Zelda Midna Princess (Chibi/imp form)
  • G.I. Joe Baroness Cobra Commander
If you also have ideas of what I could cosplay besides these do share them as well!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment