Saturday 19 September 2015

Achtung!

Good Morning lovely Warriors!

Just to warn that unless something really important comes up things will be posted later on today.
Jingles and I will be attending the first volunteering day of the FV3805 Restoration Project at the Wight Military & Heritage Museum.

Barely slept with excitement (always like this in the nights before being in/around tanks) but my sore throat didn't helped the case, at least was blessed to still have my voice! I would drag myself or even give a finger if necessary for tanks! *And somewhere, waiting in the darkness inside a powerful deadly beast a finger eating gun breach awaits, more than glad to do so* Anyways, just blabbing here, tend to do this when still half asleep.

Checking out the Bae.




Wish us luck and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment